How to Make Payments at Your Own Convenience
- Download the Therasoft “myTherapist” app from the app store.
- Once it has finished downloading, open the app.
- Enter your last name, date of birth, and client pin number to log in.
- Make sure to enter in your date of birth with no dashes or hash marks (Example: 01/02/1990 must be entered as, 01021990).
- If you do not have a client pin number yet, you must call Family Attachment and Counseling Center to create a pin number and activate it. You may reach us at 952-475-2818.
- Once you have logged onto the app successfully, it will open directly to the Calendar page.
- Click the 3 dots button in the upper right hand corner of the Calendar page, then click “Past Appointments”.
- Next, select which appointment you would like to make a payment for by clicking on it.
- You will be able to view the specific appointment information including the date, time, location, counselor information, and the payment details for the session.
- The amount in the “Balance” box is what you currently owe.
- To make this payment, click the “$” sign under the “Balance” box in the bottom right corner.
- Next, enter your credit card information.
- You can select “Card on File” to keep your credit card information for future payments.
- Lastly, provide a signature and click “Make Payment” to complete your payment.